cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ho go I upgrade to the 360 UI and get the 360 remote?

g0nz0
Tuning in

Hello,

I've read I can get my old Tivo V6 UI/Firmware upgrade remotely and get a new remote sent, is this possible and how do I do this?

I really don't like the current UI.

I'm on Software version 20.12.1.RC12-VMB-11C68.

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi g0nz0 👋 welcome back to the community! Thanks for posting. 

Sorry to hear this feedback regarding your Tv box UI, and that you are needing help upgrading. 

Sadly we don't offer support with package changes via the community, thankfully other members have already offered how you can get in touch to upgrade and it looks as though you have been in touch! 

If ever needed you can call us on📞 0345 454 1111 or 150 from a VM landline. Text us 📲 on +44753 305 1809, and WhatsApp us on +447305 327 112 .

Please let us know if there is anything outstanding you need our support with and we will do our best to help. 

Hopefully you find the Tv360 UI more to your liking!

Wishing you all the best. 🌞

Molly

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

5 REPLIES 5

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @g0nz0 

Have you tried the online chat on the right hand side of the following page? (Click on Live chat)

https://www.virginmedia.com/tv/virgin-tv-360 

You could also contact customer support by dialling 150  from a VM landline/mobile  or 0345 454 1111, but best to call at 8am when lines first open to avoid call queues

You can also text VM on 0753 305 1809 or speak to the team on WhatsApp on 0730 532 7112 but phone calls take priority and these methods can take 4 to 6 hours.

There would be a £24.99 charge for the new voice activated remotes which come as part of the switch to 360.

Please be aware that you would lose all recordings and series links as part of the switchover.

The agent may also try and sign you up to a new contract/package, this isn't necessary, but it's not a bad idea if you are wanting to negotiate a new deal at the same time

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Thanks, I’ll try one of those options.

Hi g0nz0 👋 welcome back to the community! Thanks for posting. 

Sorry to hear this feedback regarding your Tv box UI, and that you are needing help upgrading. 

Sadly we don't offer support with package changes via the community, thankfully other members have already offered how you can get in touch to upgrade and it looks as though you have been in touch! 

If ever needed you can call us on📞 0345 454 1111 or 150 from a VM landline. Text us 📲 on +44753 305 1809, and WhatsApp us on +447305 327 112 .

Please let us know if there is anything outstanding you need our support with and we will do our best to help. 

Hopefully you find the Tv360 UI more to your liking!

Wishing you all the best. 🌞

Molly

I’m now upgraded 🙂

Thanks for the update g0nz0 and glad to hear this has now been resolved.

if you need us again in the future please don't hesitate to get in touch.

Rob