cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help With Error Message

Chris19551
Joining in

I have Bee Experiencing Endless Problems With My TV And Broad Band Since April this Year I have had Six Engineer Visits Replacement Hubs I Have Hub 4 Replacement Boxes I have Two Tivo Boxes  Engineers can sometimes fix part of the problems but usually end up after a couple of days with same problems no Stream No Catch up No Record Broad Band failing or speed drops From 5 Mgbs To 450 Mgbs Speed at Hub 1145 Current Wi Fi speed 450 Can’t Stream even connecting Direct Ethernet to Tv if it does work Now No Sound Just Picture fails after a couple of Minutes The Latest Engineer Fitted New box and so called Upgrade to 360 on Thursday Friday the system failed and I have an error message on the screen that I can’t get rid of that prevents the ability to watch Tv Error Code CS9333 how can I get rid of the Error Message so we can watch the remaining services we have So fed up have been a Virgin Media Customer for Thirty Years Please Help I know there is an Area Fault but an Area fault for Six Months!!!!!!!

12 REPLIES 12

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Chris19551,

Thanks for your post, and a warm welcome back to our Forums!

I'm sorry to hear you're facing problems with your services. I've taken a look at things on our end and can see that there is currently an outage, which is causing an intermittent loss of service on TV, Broadband and Phone services. This is due to be resolved by 2nd October 2022 by 6PM.

Unfortunately, if there is a problem connecting to the internet, this will cause a "domino" effect on the TV, and cause a loss of service with this as well. I'm really sorry for any inconvenience this is causing.

Cheers,

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ

Hi Reece 

Thank you for your message I am disappointed to see that the planned fix Date has moved again having been assured that the fix would happen today.

I do find it hard to believe that this has taken Over Six Months as this is the reason I have been given since April when the current problems started I find it strange as each time an Engineer comes and they fix the issue not always for all of the service that it fails again within 24 Hours or lasts a maximum of 3 or 4 Days it is galling to say the least that Paying £132.00 a month for a Service that is really not fit for purpose it’s very frustrating as I have been a Virgin customer for thirty years and love the service when it works.

Chris

Hey Chris19551, thank you for reaching back out and I understand this is very frustrating for you and the whole of your area.

I am really sorry for any trouble caused and I know it's not ideal for it to be going for this long.

The team will be working very hard to get this issues resolved for you and the whole area. Thanks

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?