cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help Customer

derektt
Joining in

Nearly a month ago I agreed to add the Virgin TV service to my contract renewal. Despite many calls to various service agents I have not received the new contract and I have not received the TV box that I understand I need in order to receive the Virgin channels etc.

Needless to say I have been billed for the new contract despite not being able to access the service.

Any ideas how I can resolve this issue or should I just cancel the contract?  I cannot understand how this shambles has not been sorted out at speed to avoid a customer getting totally hacked off.

6 REPLIES 6

LittleMick73
Superstar
Hi why on earth did you leave this a month, if that was me I would have been on to all day at the time if necessary until I got the right results. Regards Micky

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

I'm assuming you already have VM broadband, in which case your new TV box will be a TV360 not a TiVo... I've moved your post.

You say about being billed for the service, but haven't received a new contract - something's a little wrong there for starters. If you login to your myVM online account and check your contract, does it include the TV service?

If it doesn't, that potentially explains what's happened and I'd be very interested to see a bill with it on.

If the contract shows it, then post back with confirmation.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Just to confirm I have been in contact by telephone repeatedly with no success but I have limited time to spend waiting for phone response.

Yes, bill does include TV but no contract or box has arrived.

I think everyone is missing he point here. I have not received a contract nor have I received the set top box that I need for the TV service. Virgin Media will not or cannot resolve this.I want to reach someone in Virgin who is able to comprehend this simple issue and bring an end to the shambles. It is beyond the call handlers that I have so far dealt with and it is beyond the complaint resolvers.

Hi there @derektt

Thank you so much for your post to our community forums and welcome to the team! It's great to have you here.

I'm so sorry to hear that you have faced this issue with your new contract! I'd be more than happy to take a look into this with and see what we can sort. 

I will send you a PM now, please keep an eye out for the purple envelope in the top right corner of your screen alerting you to a new message. 

Thank you.