cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hard Copy of TV360 Manual

RichardGJones
Joining in

Hello

I had a TV 360 bundle deliverd to me in February with no instructions no manual for the TV360 box and remote. I have tried Customer sevices 16 times requesting a hard copy each time I am told it is requested and in the post. I have a sight issue so ideally want a large print but a standard copy will be fine I can get help setting up recordings etc. Anyone any idea who I contact to get this sorted as calling 150 has failed so far?

many thanks

richard

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Good morning, Richard

Thanks for coming back to me.

I've contacted a colleague regarding this and will be in touch as soon as I know more

Best,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

22 REPLIES 22

BenMcr
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
You can access the PDF version of the guide from here if that helps?

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Virgin-TV-360/Virgin-TV-360-User-Guide/m-p/4540238#M3346
I work for Virgin Media - but all opinions posted here are my own

Hi
I don't have a computer or printer so reading on my phone is not an option. Is there a department at virgin media that deal with visual and hearing issues? I can't find a way to contact anyone at all.

But thank you

Hi RichardGJones

Thanks for posting. 

I can see you spoke to the team on Tuesday and we've sent another one to you.

Please let us know if you've not received it by next week as it can take upto 5 working days to arrive

Best,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

Hi John

No manual has arrived, as you may see from my account I have been requesting a hard copy of a manual since 3rd March this year. I don't know what else to do as when I call 150 I get told a manual has been requested and will arrive withing 7 to 10 days.  I have requested and been told it is sorted and a manual will be with me within 10days on  3rd, 14th, 27th March, 13th,20th,30th of April, 13th, 22nd, 27th May, 6th,14th,21st, 28th June 13th,23rd, 25th July, 3rd Aug. So it has been five and a half months can you help me please?

many thanks

Richard

Good morning, Richard

Thanks for coming back to me.

I've contacted a colleague regarding this and will be in touch as soon as I know more

Best,

John_GS
Forum Team

Hi John

thank you I look forward to hearing from you.

many thanks

Richard

Hi John

any response from anyone it is now 6 months since I got the bundle and still have had no hard copy of the manual sent to me. Not sure what I do now as get no actua; help by calling 150. Is there a number or email that I can call as a person with a visual impairment to help with this?  Paying 6 months for a box I can not fully use is very distressing.

all the best

Richard

Hi Richard

I've had a colleague print one for you mate 🙂 

Should be with you soon

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

HI John

so two weeks since you asked your Colleague to help me with this problem,  6 months since I had the package with no instructions or manual for the TV bpox 360 and remote and no help with getting a hard copy of the manual actually sent out,  obviously I am at a stage of losing the will to carry on with Virgin Media. What number do I contact to talkj to a real human being who can help me, as a person with a sight issue you must have a department at virgin media that deal with this and disability awarness of customers.

I have called 150  to get help and been told that a manual has been ordered and in the post to me on the following days 3rd , 14th, 27th March, 13th, 20th, 30th April, 13th, 22nd, 27th May, 6th, 14th, 19th, 21st, 28th June, 13th, 23rd July, 3rd and 22nd Aug 2020 a total of eighteen times over 6 months. You must agree that is not unacceptable for a compy like Virgin Media. 

Please give me a contact who can help me, as calling 150  is of no use at all. I just get told there is no option to send out a hard copy of the manual on the system or that they have requested a hard copy to be posted and it and it will be with me withing 7 working days. 

PLEASE HELP

Richard