cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Guide - switch categories

rem005
Tuning in

Hi,

can someone let me know how to switch between all channels, documentaries, sports etc in the 360 guide?

I can only seem to change it by scrolling to the top. You used to use the blue button on the bottom of the remote.

thanks

7 REPLIES 7

Ernie_C
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Press Guide.

Press Up.

Press Right.

Press OK.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Thanks for getting back to me but this will only work if I’m at the top of the guide. The new 360 layout opens the guide on the current channel that you’re on - so have to scroll all the way up.

Ernie_C
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

OK Sorry.

Press Guide.

Press Home.

Press Right.

Press OK.

Pressing Home when inside a menu will generally move you to the options along the top.

@rem005 

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

roy247
Community elder

The quickest way to get to the top of the guide is to either just press 1 or press the voice activation key and say top.

That worked! Thanks 

Really!!!!

This is the way it's being listed, I've only had the upgrade for a day, and this is the way I've been accessing "categories" ie your and VM's method.

What an absolute pain, I was hoping that when I came on here there would be a way of accessing the menu with one or even two button pushes.

This is an absolute crap setup, how long did it take them to think up this mess.

@canthackit wrote:

Really!!!!

This is the way it's being listed, I've only had the upgrade for a day, and this is the way I've been accessing "categories" ie your and VM's method.

What an absolute pain, I was hoping that when I came on here there would be a way of accessing the menu with one or even two button pushes.

This is an absolute crap setup, how long did it take them to think up this mess.

How is it a pain?

Press guide 

Press home

Press right 

And there you are....