cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting new V6 360 remotes

andrew_butter
Tuning in

Hi,

I currently have two v6 boxes in my house with the older style remotes.

I'd like to change these to the new ones and get the 360 software

Can these be ordered via the forums?

Thank you

3 REPLIES 3

roy247
Community elder

You should be able to do the upgrade from your My Virgin Media account, there may also be upgrade option in the apps section on the V6.

If you can't update from your MVM account then it will have to be a phone call to Virgin.

You will want to make sure you want to change to 360 as there is no going back, if you haven't done any research on the forum I would suggest you do as 360 is not to everyone's liking.

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @andrew_butter

Unfortunately the Forum Team can't process regrades

Have you tried the 360 upgrade link on the following page?  

https://www.virginmedia.com/tv/virgin-tv-360/upgrade

It will probably take you to https://www.virginmedia.com/my-virgin-media  and hopefully you can process the regrade from there.

Before you switch you should read some of the reviews regarding the differences between the 360 and the V6 as some people don't like the new interface and loss of some of the V6 functions. I'm actually happy with the switchover, but once you switch you can't revert back. Also be aware that you will lose all of your recordings and series links.  /360-Features-v-TIVO-Features 

It might be a good idea to speak to either regrades or retentions whilst switching and negotiate a new deal at the same time

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @andrew_butter

Thank yo so much for your post and welcome back to the forums! 

I'm so glad you are thinking of upgrading, unfortunately as our community members have stated we cannot do this via the forums. 

Have you been able to upgrade via your My Virgin Media profile as advised? 

Or you can reach out to our teams on 0345 454 1111 to speak to an agent who can look into this. 

Thank you.