cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flashing white light on front of virgin box

davedicko
Dialled in

I have a V6 box which software has been updated to 360 ,but i have constantly flashing white light,which supposedly means that I have internet connection problems (these boxes are supposed to have their own internet connection)resulting in some recordings not playing what is the solution?please advise……..Dave.🤓

5 REPLIES 5

dannylau
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

How are you connecting the box to the Internet via WiFi or Ethernet? 

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

I am connected via wifi (i think)but I thought these boxes had their own internet connection via the drop cable….. Dave 🤓

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @davedicko,

Welcome back to our Community Forums! Thank you for your post, and I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing some issues with your TV box. 

The V6/ 360 box needs to be connected to the internet via a WiFi or Ethernet connection. It was the older TiVo boxes that had their own internal connection. 

Are you experiencing any issues with accessing your programmes at all? If so, please reboot your TV box and your broadband Hub to refresh the system. 

Please keep us updated on how you get on and if you need any further assistance going forward.

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Thanks 🙏 for your reply,i have rebooted the modem/router and the box and the issue still comes back all my other paraphernalia seem to be working fine such as 2 x phones, tablet,doorbell etc,it seems to be just the box ……Dave 🤓

Hi davedicko, 

Thanks for coming back to us on this and apologies to hear you're still having an issue with this. 

Checking the system, all the Hub stats are looking good. All levels within range and no faults showing. Based on what you've said about no other devices being affected too then we can only assume the issue is with the box itself. 

I would like to arrange for an engineer to come to take a look at this for you. I just need to confirm the address to ensure we are booking the visit on the correct account. 

I have sent you a private message regarding this. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right-hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs