cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Feedback on 360

Fredrico777
Joining in

Had 360 now a week and have to say that i find it very sweet and sour! My wife is hard of hearing and subtitles are a must when we are watching as a family. These V360 subtitles in a word are the worst i have ever seen!!  They are like Teletext from the 1980's a big solid black box with white and yellow letters that block out the picture at the top middle and bottom of your screen so not fixed and that takes away viewing pleasure and so dissapointed that I may now have to go to sky TV after 20 years loyalty with Virgin/Volt  O2. The Tv guide is also hard to navigate around unlike the old system that always started at the top. You cant recover deleted shows as well. Speach control is clever and a + feature. Yes need to give it more time but lack of settings for subtitles could do with being fixed. Virgin media is this on the cards to be looked at please. The old virgin subtitles were perfect so why go backwards in style and design.V360 1980,s teletext subtitles TerribleV360 1980,s teletext subtitles Terrible

2 REPLIES 2

Serena_C
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Fredrico777

Welcome to our Community Help Forum 🙂

Thank you for making this post regarding your thoughts on TV360, I'm sorry to hear the size and background block colour of the subtitles is impacting on your viewing enjoyment. That is not ideal at all. I shall pass your feedback regarding the 360 subtitles to the relevant team now. Please note that unfortunately there is currently no option to change the size / text / colour of the subtitles on TV360, I'm sorry.

I shall also pass on your feedback regarding the TV guide, I'm sorry to hear it's not as easy to navigate.

Kind regards,

Serena

nodrogd
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@Fredrico777 wrote:

The Tv guide is also hard to navigate around unlike the old system that always started at the top.

You can’t please all the people all the time. There are many posts like this on the TiVO boards:

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Forum-Archive/Guide-not-showing-current-channel/m-p/4170371 

VM 350BB 2xV6 & Landline. Freeview/Freesat HD, ASDA/Tesco PAYG Mobile. Cable customer since 1993

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks