cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Failure to install TV360

richev48
Joining in

I get Error code MA1/15/40 when I try to update my V6 box to TV360.
I've tried a full reboot, it remains.  Been like this for weeks.  What should I do?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hey there @1richev48 thanks for reaching out to us and a warm welcome to the Virgin Media forums!

I'm so sorry to hear about the issue with the TV box not updating.
May I ask if this is still the case as on my end it shows the migration to the TV 360 services as complete?
Let us know.

Kind regards,
Ilyas.

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

5 REPLIES 5

roy247
Community elder

Sometimes deleting some recordings if you are still able to do that and then trying the upgrade again has worked for some users, but usually you will need Virgin to be involved as the problem could be account related. Have you called Virgin to report a problem.

If you haven't then you need to call Virgin on 150 from a Virgin phone, mobile or landline, or 0345 454 1111 from any other phone to report a fault, then ignore all the options offered and you should then be placed into a queue to speak to someone.

Thanks.  Deleting all recordings didn't work.  I guess it's back to hanging on the phone for hours....

Hey there @1richev48 thanks for reaching out to us and a warm welcome to the Virgin Media forums!

I'm so sorry to hear about the issue with the TV box not updating.
May I ask if this is still the case as on my end it shows the migration to the TV 360 services as complete?
Let us know.

Kind regards,
Ilyas.

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Just turned it on and it's now done!  Thanks

That's great to hear and thank you for letting us know! Please do reach back out to us on the forums should you need any help in the future. 

Thanks again.