cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Failed Recordings

mariek1752
Joining in

For the last three days all recordings have failed - I have tried re-booting twice without any luck. I also can’t play anything I’ve previously recorded or on watchlist- any ideas? Thanks 

7 REPLIES 7

roy247
Community elder

Hi mariek1752,

Do you get any error codes or messages, you may have a hard drive problem, try pausing live TV for a minute or two and see if it plays OK. If you can't pause live TV then you will need to call Virgin on 150 from a Virgin phone, either mobile or landline, or 0345 454 1111 from any other phone to report a fault, or you can wait for a forum team member to pick this up which maybe a couple of days.

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@mariek1752 wrote:

I also can’t play anything I’ve previously recorded or on watchlist- any ideas? Thanks 

What happens when you try? Any error codes, for example?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Just tells me playback isn’t available and if it continues to contact Virgin Media

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

There should be an error code listed - can you take a photo of the error and post it on here?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Hi mariek1752, thanks for posting and welcome to our community.

Sorry to hear that you've been unable to access any recordings.  I would like to take a closer look into this on your behalf.  I am going to send you a private message.

Regards

Lee_R

There is an error code CS2318 that appears when I try to use playback

Hi mariek1752, 

Thanks for coming back to us on this. 

I can see that y colleague Lee has already sent you a message to confirm some information with you to be able to look in to this further for you. 

If you're unhappy with giving the personal information via the Forum then you will need to give the team a call on 150 / 0345 454 1111 instead. 

You can confirm Lee works for Virgin Media by visiting this page here

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs