cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Extending cables on Ooomph package

Walshy71
Joining in

Are you able to extend the cables on the new Ooomph package so i can move both my 360 box and router apart

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Any VM customer can request a "non-fault" move of their internal cabling, via the normal 150 route for a one-off charge of £25.

The package you're on, and the specific connections/cabling wanting moved, are irrelevant for this request.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

8 REPLIES 8

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Any VM customer can request a "non-fault" move of their internal cabling, via the normal 150 route for a one-off charge of £25.

The package you're on, and the specific connections/cabling wanting moved, are irrelevant for this request.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Alex_RM
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Walshy71,

Thanks for posting and welcome to our community 🙂

The information japitts has given you is correct, have you been able to arrange this?

Alex_Rm 

Hi Alex

No i've not managed to arrange this.

Anonymous
Not applicable

The £25 is a reduction from £99. So good value to get it done/booked now.

Hi Peepers001,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community, have you managed to speak to us in regard to arranging a technician?

I have tried to locate your account however wasn't able with the details we have for you, if you do still need help, I will be happy to invite you into a private chat.

I will send the invite shortly, please click on the purple envelope if you do need help?

Regards

Paul.

Hi Alex how do i get this organised and is it still £25

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

It's still £25, and how to arrange is exactly the same as with any other fault situation..

Call either 150 (from a VM phone) or 0345 4541111 (from a non-VM phone) and speak to a faults agent.

Wait here for the staff to pickup and arrange it for you.

Hayley_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hello @Walshy71,

Thank you for coming back to us, yes it would be £25 are you happy with this? Please let me know and I will message you privately.

Many thanks,

Hayley
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide