cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Eurosport 4K

IoanaNeacsu
Up to speed

I've just noticed that on channel 523 is Eurosport 4K for the Olympics but when I change on it it says that "We are currently setting up your channels and it should be available soon". Even if there is EPG available. Is everyone getting the same message? 

24 REPLIES 24

Jen_Y

Thanks Everyone for reporting this issue to us.

A ticket has been raised to ensure this issue is resolved ASAP.

F009174666

Regards 

Jen_Y

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

Anonymous
Not applicable

@macray76 wrote:

I'm having the same issue on my 360 box. There is no refresh channels option and I don't want to factory reset my box and lose my recordings.

Have tried turning off from switch at back but still not working. 

Any ideas? 

Just to let you know, you can reset and choose to keep your recordings. Most settings are retained too. It’s more of a ‘tidy up’ than a reset. 

Oh good to know. Thanks. I've not needed to do that since the upgrade to 360.

I'll see if VM can fix but if it isn't working by tomorrow's opening ceremony I'll do a reset. 

If you factory reset it from the menu you won't lose any recordings, if you select Keep Recordings option, just some settings like Match Frame Rate and Dolby Audio. Anyway, tonight for the first time since I have TV360 since February the box has restarted by itself at around 10.15pm. Hopefully is just a one time thing.

My box restarted too around the same time.

I now have Eurosport 4k but all my recordings from channels like Channel 4 and BBC2 are all in grey and can't be played.

Hopefully just a temporary thing otherwise I'll lost 95% of my recordings! 

Leafcutter
Joining in

Just read this post after experiencing the same issue on my 360 box, called Virgin for technical support only to be informed that there was no channel 523 🤔

Anyway, factory reset (keeping my recordings) resolved the issue and I was able to watch the Olympics coverage in glorious UHD.

JAK92
On our wavelength

@Jen_Y wrote:

F009174666

Regards 

Jen_Y

Any fix for this? I did do a reset of the box which worked initially but now it's coming up again with this channel is setting up? 

macray76
On our wavelength

The same happened to me this morning.

This time I just factory reset the box (as instructed by others) and kept my recordings and the 4K channel was back.

Hopefully they resolve this properly as I don't want to be resetting two boxes every day just to watch the Olympics in 4K!

JAK92
On our wavelength

@Jen_Y wrote:

F009174666

Regards 

Jen_Y

Any news on a fix yet? Still having the issue and Olympics ceremony is in an hours time.  Didn't think it'd take this long 

Ernie_C
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Just take the workaround and factory reset your TV 360.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks