cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Eurosport 4K

IoanaNeacsu
Up to speed

I've just noticed that on channel 523 is Eurosport 4K for the Olympics but when I change on it it says that "We are currently setting up your channels and it should be available soon". Even if there is EPG available. Is everyone getting the same message? 

24 REPLIES 24

Anonymous
Not applicable

I’ve just tried with no issue. My TV also detects the broadcast as HDR. 

Ok, thanks for your reply. I will restart the TV360 box. Just to be clear, you have a TV360 too, right?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@IoanaNeacsu wrote:

Ok, thanks for your reply. I will restart the TV360 box. Just to be clear, you have a TV360 too, right?

I do indeed. Yes, try the old ‘off and on’ and see if that works. 

I tried on and off, didn't work. I then powered it off from the button in the back, didn't work. I tried factory reset from the menu and it worked. Thank you

nodrogd
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Eurosport are providing eight “pop-up” channels for their Olympics coverage.

Eurosport 4K - 523

Eurosport 3 - 537

Eurosport 4 - 538

Eurosport 5 - 539

Eurosport 6 - 540

Eurosport 7 - 541

Eurosport 8 - 542

Eurosport 9 - 543

I’m on the V6 TiVO platform & currently get an “unsubscribed” message on the 4K channel.

VM 350BB 2xV6 & Landline. Freeview/Freesat HD, ASDA/Tesco PAYG Mobile. Cable customer since 1993

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Anonymous
Not applicable

I’m glad you got it sorted 🙂

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@nodrogd  A channel refresh from the Help menu sorted the issue with 523 for Japitts as per the thread in the VIP chat area.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs

nodrogd
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@Graham_A wrote:

@nodrogd  A channel refresh from the Help menu sorted the issue with 523 for Japitts as per the thread in the VIP chat area.

Thanks @Graham_A . Just spotted Japitts post on the V6 board:

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Virgin-TV-V6/Eurosport-UHD/m-p/4777742/highlight/true#M97006 

VM 350BB 2xV6 & Landline. Freeview/Freesat HD, ASDA/Tesco PAYG Mobile. Cable customer since 1993

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

macray76
On our wavelength

I'm having the same issue on my 360 box. There is no refresh channels option and I don't want to factory reset my box and lose my recordings.

Have tried turning off from switch at back but still not working. 

Any ideas?