cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error messages

Terrysutt
On our wavelength

I have recently upgraded from Virgin TV6 to TV 360 consisting of  upgrade to Hub 3,360 box 360 mini box.Everything seemed to be working fine but on the mini box I keep getting the error message

"We`re currently setting up your channels,they should be available soon,if this problem continues

call Virgin media".This only applies to the mini box and appears to be the live sport channels.These channels are part of the package and are ok on the main box.I haven`t called Virgin yet as i thought I would try here first for any advice.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Nathan_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for chatting with me via PM @Terrysutt, I hope you  start seeing this working asap.

Please let us know if you need any further help.

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

11 REPLIES 11

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @Terrysutt 

If everything else is working oon the mini box then it sounds like the correct codes haven't been sent to the mini box. 

You could try rebooting the minibox if you haven't already.

It's also worth swapping it with your main 360 box to see if that force updates the sports channels.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Hi newapollo,tried your suggestions but unsuccesfull,I contacted Virgin Media who tried to resolve the problem

remotely but it`s still the same after two weeks.It`s just the Sky sports channels,Sky sports news is ok.

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

What did VM offer by means of a solution when you called them?

If you swap your 2 boxes around, does the problem follow the box to its new location?

Do you have the HD supplement for Sky Sports?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Terrysutt
On our wavelength

Hi japitts,VM told me they will solve the problem remotely and said I should have

the channels after about 4 hours but no joy,so I`ve given up ringing them.I haven`t

tried swapping the boxes as I didn`t want to end up with more problems,I have had

the full package for Sky sports for many years so I`m not sure what you mean by the

HD supplement.

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

It's never really clear what the "full package" is, but Sky Sports only comes in SD as standard unless you have a separate HD add-on for them. Some packages include the HD supplement as part of it, but it still remains an add-on.

Given you have a TV360, you'll be selecting Sky Sports on Ch501-510 regardless, but it may make a difference as to whether you're accessing SD or HD versions of those channels - that's where I'm going with this question.

Swapping your 2 TV boxes around can't do any harm, but may just help prove that the issue is box-related.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

HI Terrysutt, 

Thank you for your reply, how are things looking since your post? I have checked our systems and can see you have not spoken to our team since, let us know and we can assist further 😄

Zoie

Terrysutt
On our wavelength

Hi Zoie_P There has been no change at all,still cannot get Sky sports channels live on the mini 360 box,

but can watch any of them on the mini box when recorded on the main box.

Sorry to see this still has not been resolved @Terrysutt, I can certainly have a look at this further for you.

I'm going to send you a PM to confirm your details.

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

Nathan_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for chatting with me via PM @Terrysutt, I hope you  start seeing this working asap.

Please let us know if you need any further help.

Regards

Nathan