cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error codes and deleted recordings

Katd1972
Joining in

For over a month now, we keep getting error codes CS2200/CS2217 and other codes saying 'failed to play recording' and error code CS5500 saying 'action not possible'.

I have 2 v6 boxes with the 360 upgrade and the errors happen on both boxes.

I have reported the problem via the customer service number (150) and even sent complaint emails regarding this matter. After several calls and emails, all I am being told is there's issues in the area and to try again after 24/48 hours, but the problems still persist.

I am reaching the end of my tether and seriously contemplating leaving VM and going elsewhere. 

I have read through other people's articles on here and they've been told there's problems with the hardrive in the box and that they need replacing, yet I haven't been given this option.

If someone could look into this and get back to me please, before the boxes get thrown out the window!!

5 REPLIES 5

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

HI @Katd1972 

What happens using live TV if you press pause and then press play after a minute or two?

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

The same thing happens

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Katd1972,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the community.

Apologies for the recording issues faced, can I ask during this being raised has our team contacted you back to investigate the matter?

Let us know,

Kain

Hi

Nobody has tried to contact me despite asking for the complaint to be escalated.

Hi Katd1972 👋 thank you for getting back to us!
Really sorry to hear you are still awaiting contact regarding the complaint. I will send you a PM to confirm a few account details so I can investigate and offer further support if needed. 📩 You can find the PM in the top right corner of the page in your Inbox. 

We can return to this public thread with a further update when possible. 

Wishing you all the best. 🌞

Molly