cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error code m63

Eileenshaler
Joining in

I’ve had new 360 box from virgin. Won’t let me record anything and can’t access catch up

have rang several times for over an hour at a time with the promise of calls back which have not happened.  I have made complain using their form but no contact

Disgusted with services and just want to be able to use the box and record shows 

4 REPLIES 4

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

I've moved your post to the 360 board, although the error you've quoted is a TiVo-platform one.

Have you swapped a TiVo for a 360, or software-converted a V6? If you're not sure here - if you're converting a V6, then it's possibly stuck in "no-mans land"

Given that M63 is a TiVo-platform error code, it suggests that there's a mismatch between the software your box has installed, and what your account is expecting. The only people that can resolve this are VM themselves.

There are potentially alternative ways of escalating this which could get you a quicker answer, but before doing so - can you clarify whether you had a TiVo or a V6, that will help ID what could have gone wrong.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Upgrade from virgin   I’m almost certain old box was a TiVo box which they told me to dispose of and replace with this new 360 box which is very small and just has one light in the front along with a plus and a minus button 

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Can you check the link in my previous post - https://www.virginmedia.com/care/tv-fault/which-tv-box 

Then we can be sure you've swapped from TiVo > 360 rather than just being almost certain....

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Hayley_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hello @Eileenshaler,

Welcome, thanks for posting.

I am sorry for the issues with your TV box.

I located your account using your forums details, I can see you have a new booking for a engineer visit. Please check your online account to see the date and time.

Many thanks,

Hayley
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide