cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error code cs2004

blackjack2
Joining in

I have just come back to virgin TV after a few years away, today is the first time connecting my 360 box with a hdmi cable and the virgin aerial which was still there, all that comes on the TV screen is code cs2004.

I get the board telling me what's on the different channels however, going to any channel it just tells me the same thing ( error code cs2004 ) it maybe something simple but I don't have a clue what to do, can anyone advise me thank you!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Call 150 from your Virgin Media phone or mobile or 0345 454 1111  from any phone

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

8 REPLIES 8

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @blackjack2 

Have you checked your connections, especially the white coaxial cable?

https://www.virginmedia.com/help/virgin-tv-error-codes/cs2004 

Dave
The do's and don'ts.
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

blackjack2
Joining in

I connected the virgin 360 box for the first time I think on Friday.    I have checked all the connections i.e. The aerial, the hdmi,I have changed the hdmi cable with other cables I know to be working perfectly, I can watch catch up no bother, however every channel on the box displays the exact same error code cs2004 and obviously I can't get a picture on any of them.

Does anyone know what number I can use to contact a human from virgin to take this box away, I have a Humax free view box that does exactly what the vigin box does, so it's actually not needed.  Thank you.

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Call 150 from your Virgin Media phone or mobile or 0345 454 1111  from any phone

Dave
The do's and don'ts.

Thank you! I'll try the numbers tomorrow.

Tom_F
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi blackjack2, thanks for getting in touch.

Sorry to hear about the problems you've had with your TV service, I wasn't able to check on this using your forum info alone on this occasion - if it's something you still need help with please get back to me via PM.

Tom 

Tom_F
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thanks for getting back to me and letting me know this is resolved now blackjack2, if you encounter any more problems or there's anything else we can help with please let me know.

Tom 

Thank you Tom, its people like yourself that we appreciate for helping us out.      If I encounter any further problems in the future I'll be sure to call on your help.  Many thanks Blackjack2

Hi blackjack2, 

Thanks for taking the time to come back to us on this one. 

We're glad things are sorted for you now. I've passed on your thanks to Tom. 

If you do have any further issues then you know where we are. 

Take care, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs