cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error code M63

nesbit57
Joining in

I have an error code M63. I am trying to migrate to TV360. 4 phone calls later and no better off

4 REPLIES 4

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @nesbit57 

Sorry to see you are having problems migrating to the 360.

Basically it's a software update error. Your account has been migrated to the TV360 platform but the software hasn't been pushed to your box to convert it.

Have you tried using the online check-services/  system? If it can detect the box serial number it will try to push the update through again.

If that fails then calling up and speaking to regrades/faults the agent should pass you to second line support to see if they can do it. This may however take 2 or 3 days to complete.

If they can't fix it then you'll need a visit from tech support to change the box.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team

Good Afternoon @nesbit57, thanks for your post on our Community Forums, and a very warm welcome to you!

Sorry to hear of the error code you've encountered when trying to migrate to our 360 TV services,

Can you please provide us with an update, and confirm if this issue is still ongoing?

If so, we'll do all we can to have this resolved for you.

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

Hi. The issue is still ongoing. I have an engineer scheduled for this Wednesday.

Thanks for coming back to us @nesbit57.

Do please let us know how the visit goes and if there's anything further required, we'll do all we can to assist further.

Kindest regards,

David_Bn