cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error Code CS2312

Caligulacabbage
Dialled in

Is it just me or has anyone else lately been getting error code CS2312 whilst watching Sky Box Sets ?
I was watching Prodigal Son  on SKY box sets and some episodes suddenly stop halfway with this error code ring 150 blah blah. Turn of V6 Box with the 360 s/w wait a minute reboot and it works this is getting quite problematic there are no issues in our area our status is all in the green . 

4 REPLIES 4

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

If you've got "V6 box with 360 software" then you have a 360 and not a V6.

Error code help for this code suggests calling in, but....

Forget the box-sets for a second, can you view any other OnDemand content? The same underlying tech drives CatchUp as well as box-sets, so let's see whether your issue is with all VOD, or is specific to certain programmes.

The latter is more likely to be an account issue.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

I certainly can ,and yes it is specific sky box sets I also have missing episodes in box sets on sky crime the widower is missing episode 1 only showing episode 2 and 3 missing episodes from the attendant also . Is anyone else having issues?
I ran some tests through the Virgin App says Account is fine and right at the end it says reboot the box , tried again running the test and now it just says technical error try again . 

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Can you confirm the names of the programmes you're having issues with?

I can't find "The Widower" on a search, and the closest I can find to "The Attendant" is "The Flight Attendant"

You say you can watch some OnDemand programmes ok?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

There are two episodes (2 and 3) of the Widower available under Box Sets & Movies > Sky Crime  on my 360.

Both episodes play without any errors. Software version 4.34

The Flight Attendant episodes 1-8 are available - I've tested playing short excerpts from episodes 3 and 5 without any problems.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali