cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Episode 2 of "Outlier" (All 4, Norwegian crime drama) is missing

Rosebudden
Joining in

Hi, we want to watch episode 2 of the box set Norwegian drama "Outlier" but it is not available through Virgin TV 360 (All 4 app). Instead, Episode 1 is repeated twice .It seems Virgin has made  an upload error as all other episodes are available. (It says Ep 1 Drapet, Ep 1 Drapet, Ep 3.... etc)  Any ideas how to contact Virgin Media to fix this issue?

I did phone Channel 4 and a helpful lady there said she'd let Virgin Media know about the issue and I should check again in a couple of days. That was over a week ago and the same problem still remains. I want to contact Virgin Media direct about it but can't find a way to get through their clunky phone system to anybody who might help

Thanks. 

8 REPLIES 8

Rosebudden
Joining in

Hi Virgin, we want to watch episode 2 of the Norwegian drama "Outlier" but it is not available On Demand. Instead, Episode 1 is repeated twice. Where is Episode 2 please? It seems there is an error as all other episodes are available. Please correct this error ASAP. 

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @Rosebudden 

Try using the All4 app, episode 2 is available there. I'm using the 360 box but it should be the same as  your TIVO.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

The TiVo doesn't have the All-4 app, that's only on V6 & 360 boxes.

From a quick passing look, E1 & E2 look like different episodes on my V6. I'll have a proper check in a wee while.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Sorry, I do have the 360. I think I've posted in the wrong place. Thanks, but of course, I've tried the All4 app. All the episodes are listed, but the first episode is listed twice, and the second episode is missing. (Ep 1 - Drapet, Ep 1 Drapet, Ep 3 etc....)

PS I've re-posted now in the 360 area. (I had forgotten which box we had when I posted here, sorry.)

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@Rosebudden wrote:

I've tried the All4 app. All the episodes are listed, but the first episode is listed twice, and the second episode is missing. (Ep 1 - Drapet, Ep 1 Drapet, Ep 3 etc....)

Hi again @Rosebudden 

Upon opening the All4 app on my 360 and searching for Outlier, all episodes are listed and play correctly.

Have you tried rebooting your 360 to see if if the program lists update on your app?

outlieroutlier

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@Rosebudden wrote:
PS I've re-posted now in the 360 area. (I had forgotten which box we had when I posted here, sorry.)

Not to worry, but re-posting only creates duplicate posts and potentially more confusion - they've all been merged together.

References to "ITV Hub", "All-4" and "My5" can often be (marketing-inspired) confusing, because it could mean...

1: VM OnDemand programmes with the broadcaster's branding on, but managed by VM. Missing programmes can usually be fixed by Virgin.

2: The broadcaster's own streaming apps - VM provide access, but any issues need to be resolved by the broadcaster themselves.

In the case of the All-4 app, Channel 4 viewer enquiries are the best people to contact.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey @Rosebudden,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post your issue on the forums.
I'm really sorry to hear of the issues that you've had with the listing in the all 4 app, I have tried to replicate this issue and have got the same results as the other forum members.

Are you still having the issues with the episodes at the moment?

Regards,

Steven_L