cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disney + - not showing

Damian89
Joining in

I can't get Disney + on my TV. It does not have any of the options to click and receive the service. It says on my TV "to subscribe please purchase disney+ direct from your service provider"

I have no idea how to do that.  I have an email and log in for Disney + but no option to purchase the package. What am I missing. 

[MOD EDIT: Subject title changed for clarity]

5 REPLIES 5

Ernie_C
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Disney+ is an app on the TV 360 box.

Open the app and proceed from there.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

The app gives me no options aside of the quoted sentance I described. It allows me to log out or exit that is all. 

Check again.  There is a Log in option....  I think it's grey ... Not very obvious.  

I had to contact virgin and have them add the package manually. Very antiquated when I already have package. No option to add from my TV. I am in now. No wonder Disney + are laying off people , you can spend the money if you wanted to. Tool me an hour ..

Hi Damian89, thanks for the message and welcome to the forums. 

I am sorry to hear that you were having issues adding the channel to your package and am glad to hear that the customer services team were able to add this for you.

Please let us know if you need anything further. 

Kind regards, Chris.