cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disney+ Password 360 box no £ symbol

jskemp76
On our wavelength

Just found the Disney+ app on the 360 box, logging in with my existing Disney+ username and password, I can’t find the £ symbol on the onscreen keyboard, therefore I can’t login. Hopefully I’m just being a bit dumb, can someone help me find it or can VM look into this? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @jskemp76 

I've checked and can confirm there isn't a £ symbol any where on the onscreen keyboard.

There is however a graphic on the right hand side, just below @sky.com which you can click on to use your own keeyboard which you can attach to the 360 using the usb port

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

6 REPLIES 6

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @jskemp76 

I've checked and can confirm there isn't a £ symbol any where on the onscreen keyboard.

There is however a graphic on the right hand side, just below @sky.com which you can click on to use your own keeyboard which you can attach to the 360 using the usb port

Dave
The do's and don'ts.
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

That’s brilliant I’ll give it a go later. 

Thanks. 

I was too quick, the keyboard usb doesn’t work! No lights on the keyboard and the button you suggested only closes the screen keyboard down. 

any other ideas please? 

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Do you need the £ symbol for your email address or for your password?

If it's part of your email address or password then you can go into the Disney + settings on your 360

Click on Settings > Account and change either or both there

Disney will send you an email with a six digit code before allowing you make those changes - this change will apply to all devices that you use Disney + on.

Dave
The do's and don'ts.

Hey @jskemp76,

Welcome back to the community and thanks for taking the time to post.
I'm really sorry to hear of the issues with your Disney+ login, have you been able to get this resolved with the help of @newapollo?

Regards,

Steven_L

I had to change by Disney+ password online to one with no £ in it to be able to login.

==================================
1.2Gb/100Mb in Oxford (area 31) using SH5