cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deleted Program has Re-appeared (unplayable)??

deans6571
Wise owl

I recorded Celebrity SAS on Sunday on Channel 4 HD from 9pm to 10pm. I then watched back the recording on Monday night and deleted it by using the trash icon, and it deleted as expected :

deans6571_0-1633501200263.png

However, last night, I noticed that strangely, the entry had re-appeared in the 'Saved' section ?? I thought this was very odd as once things are deleted, there is no way to get them back, so I then proceeded to delete the same entry again by using the trash icon but this time, I received the following error message :

deans6571_1-1633501507712.png

When I then realised that it wouldn't delete, I tried to see if it would play back but received the following error :

deans6571_2-1633501622458.png

So I now have a duff entry for Celebrity SAS which can neither be watched nor deleted?! Not a major issue but something somewhere has gone very wrong.......??!

🤔

Accepted Solutions

daveoc
Up to speed

I get this quite often---no idea why. I've found that if I switch the box on and off at the back it clears it.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

daveoc
Up to speed

I get this quite often---no idea why. I've found that if I switch the box on and off at the back it clears it.

@daveoc wrote:

...thanks, will give this a go when I next have an issue which requires a reboot - not overly concerned with it to warrant me turning the box off and back on!

Just to update this thread - just turned on my 360 box (didn’t do a reboot) and it appears the duff entry of SAS has disappeared all by itself! 

Problem Solved!

😊

Hi deans6571

Thanks for the update 

Sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused you 

Those SAS guys move in mysterious ways 

Gareth_L