cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delete All Series Links Message?

deans6571
Wise owl

Just turned on my 360 and was greeted by a screen telling me to delete all my Series Links on BBC ONE HD and to set them up again, after 11th January’22 so that VM can ‘Bring some exiting new features’?!

I thought this may be due to a 360 update however my box is still on 4.36?! 

What is this all about?

Accepted Solutions

Ernie_C
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

I suspect this is something to do with HD variants of BBC channels in England, something that doesn’t affect me in Scotland.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

36 REPLIES 36

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Nothing to do with a software update, but evidently an EPG-data change that only affects the 360 platform.

I'm not getting the error on my V6, and all my SL's are performing as expected.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Tractorboy
Rising star

Yes I saw that message today , and am wondering what it is all about !

Also we can only delete series links on upcoming shows in the next few days , there is no access to a list of series links on the 360 !!

@japitts wrote:

Nothing to do with a software update, but evidently an EPG-data change that only affects the 360 platform.

I'm not getting the error on my V6, and all my SL's are performing as expected.

So why is it only for BBC programs ? The message says nothing about any other Series Links, only for ones on BBC ONE HD. 

Ernie_C
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

I suspect this is something to do with HD variants of BBC channels in England, something that doesn’t affect me in Scotland.

yeah sounds like we might be getting BBC One regional programs on HD i.e. the new on BBC One as currently regional news etc is only available on BBC 1 SD

jimboy56
Dialled in

I got this message today, first time I’ve had to re-enter my series links, really poor from VM. 

tonkertoy
Tuning in

Anybody know why I have to cancel series link recordings for bbc1 hd on the 11/1/22

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@tonkertoy 

I've merged your post with another thread already discussing this. Read the replies above to answer your question... especially post-5 from Ernie_C.

BBC-1 England HD....

Thanks for the feedback, looks like it's for regional BBC hd 👍