cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DAZN app

jamesharvey94
Tuning in

Given the announcement of DAZN and Matchroom partnering up to cover the bulk of UK boxing for the next 5 years, any possibility of the DAZN app being integrated into the virgin 360 box?

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

Jodi_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi jamesharvey94,

Welcome to our community and thanks for posting. We will certainly pass this over to the relevant team to see if this would be a possibility or if there are any plans to integrate this app.

If we have any further information on this we will post back .

Kind regards Jodi. 

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

It looks like it will be an expensive addon if it's incorporated as an app, or into the EPG.

I was a beta tester for the app, but am now paying £1.99 a month for the boxing, however going forward I would expect that to increase to £10-£12 per month.

There have been a few rumours circulating that DAZN may look into tying up with BT, although those rumours also include BT in talks with Amazon and Disney

DAZN have just tripled the subscription price in Italy.   Info from italy-dazn-triples-subscription-price 

DAZN, the sports streaming service, has increased the price of its subscription fee in Italy from €9.99 per month to €29.99 after acquiring the majority of the rights to Serie A football in the country. The price hike will come into effect from July 1st.

Current customers of the streaming platform will be offered the service at €19.99 per month for the next 12 months, whilst new customers who sign up to the service after July 1st will be able to pay €19.99 per month for 14 months before the new, full price comes into effect.

DAZN said that no alterations will be made to the account sharing policy, which allows users to watch the same live event on two different devices, with up to six enabled devices per subscriber.

DAZN’s deal with Serie A will see it offer seven exclusive games per match week, along with the co-exclusive rights to three additional matches, from 2021 to 2024.

DAZN is available on most connected devices including smart TVs, streaming sticks, smartphones, tablets, PCs and game consoles.
MOBILE DEVICES - iPhone, iPad - Android smartphones, tablets - Amazon Fire tablet
TV & STREAMING DEVICES - Amazon Fire TV Stick - Android TV - Apple TV - Google Chromecast - LG webOS - Sony Android TV - Samsung Tizen
GAME CONSOLES - Playstation 4, pro - PlayStation 5 - XBox One X - XBox One XS - XBox One, One S - XBox Series X
Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

2 REPLIES 2

Jodi_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi jamesharvey94,

Welcome to our community and thanks for posting. We will certainly pass this over to the relevant team to see if this would be a possibility or if there are any plans to integrate this app.

If we have any further information on this we will post back .

Kind regards Jodi. 

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

It looks like it will be an expensive addon if it's incorporated as an app, or into the EPG.

I was a beta tester for the app, but am now paying £1.99 a month for the boxing, however going forward I would expect that to increase to £10-£12 per month.

There have been a few rumours circulating that DAZN may look into tying up with BT, although those rumours also include BT in talks with Amazon and Disney

DAZN have just tripled the subscription price in Italy.   Info from italy-dazn-triples-subscription-price 

DAZN, the sports streaming service, has increased the price of its subscription fee in Italy from €9.99 per month to €29.99 after acquiring the majority of the rights to Serie A football in the country. The price hike will come into effect from July 1st.

Current customers of the streaming platform will be offered the service at €19.99 per month for the next 12 months, whilst new customers who sign up to the service after July 1st will be able to pay €19.99 per month for 14 months before the new, full price comes into effect.

DAZN said that no alterations will be made to the account sharing policy, which allows users to watch the same live event on two different devices, with up to six enabled devices per subscriber.

DAZN’s deal with Serie A will see it offer seven exclusive games per match week, along with the co-exclusive rights to three additional matches, from 2021 to 2024.

DAZN is available on most connected devices including smart TVs, streaming sticks, smartphones, tablets, PCs and game consoles.
MOBILE DEVICES - iPhone, iPad - Android smartphones, tablets - Amazon Fire tablet
TV & STREAMING DEVICES - Amazon Fire TV Stick - Android TV - Apple TV - Google Chromecast - LG webOS - Sony Android TV - Samsung Tizen
GAME CONSOLES - Playstation 4, pro - PlayStation 5 - XBox One X - XBox One XS - XBox One, One S - XBox Series X
Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali