cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cs2004 keeps appearing help , just installed new box

KarenMaria
Joining in

Help please,, received new box today for virgin tv,  cS2004 APPEARING  what have i done wrong 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @KarenMaria 

As per japitts, make sure you have both the co-ax cable (for live TV) and your home-hub connection (for all online functionality) present & connected

tv-error-codes/cs2004  is usually displayed when the 360 box has poor or no signals present.  Check that co-ax cable is securely connected.

You could also try calling the automated  Service Status number  0800 561 0061 to check if there are any local issues down to postcode level affecting services.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

What's the reason for the new box - is this a fault replacement for a TV360? Swapout from TiVo? New install?

You've not said, but I presume this error is on live TV - is it on any specific channel(s)?

Make sure you have both the co-ax cable (for live TV) and your home-hub connection (for all online functionality) present & connected.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @KarenMaria 

As per japitts, make sure you have both the co-ax cable (for live TV) and your home-hub connection (for all online functionality) present & connected

tv-error-codes/cs2004  is usually displayed when the 360 box has poor or no signals present.  Check that co-ax cable is securely connected.

You could also try calling the automated  Service Status number  0800 561 0061 to check if there are any local issues down to postcode level affecting services.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Matthew_ML
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey KarenMaria, thank you for reaching out and a warm welcome to the community. 

As mentioned above have you tried the following steps at all? 

If you follow this link it will give you some great tips and advice.

Please do let me know you get on. Thanks 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?