cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cs2004 error code

Alibabe
Tuning in

Hi, 

I've read all the other posts about checking connections, service status etc etc. 

I've carried out all recommended checks and can only get catch up tv, no live channels. 

When i unplug coax from 360 mini box in bedroom and plug it into tv, no problem, i get live tv. So what can issue be 🤷 please help...... 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Him @Alibabe 

You should call  150 from a Virgin landline or mobile, or 0345 454 1111, option 2 (Faults

When calling Faults you will hear the automated response asking you to press 1 for the link to online support etc

Ignore all the options and don't press any buttons then you should be placed into a queue and an agent should pick up the phone and book the tech for you.

Or wait a day or two and a member of the Forum Team should pick this up for you and arrange a tech visit.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

7 REPLIES 7

roy247
Community elder

@Alibabe wrote:

When i unplug coax from 360 mini box in bedroom and plug it into tv, no problem, i get live tv. So what can issue be 🤷 please help...... 

Sounds to me like you have connected the mini box to the coax cable going to the aerial.

You need to connect the mini box to a Virgin coax cable connection, you should have a Virgin connection box on the wall and normally a white coax cable going to the mini box.

The mini box needs connecting to Virgins cable network for live TV, it doesn't use Freeview.

Hi Roy247, 

Thanks for the info. Our main 360 box in lounge(where everything is fine) has virgin wall box, didn't realise you need one for the mini box in the bedroom too.

How do i sort this, should have been told this before signing up.

Many Thanks again for your help.. 

Kind Regards 

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Him @Alibabe 

You should call  150 from a Virgin landline or mobile, or 0345 454 1111, option 2 (Faults

When calling Faults you will hear the automated response asking you to press 1 for the link to online support etc

Ignore all the options and don't press any buttons then you should be placed into a queue and an agent should pick up the phone and book the tech for you.

Or wait a day or two and a member of the Forum Team should pick this up for you and arrange a tech visit.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Thank you so much Dave😊👍

Thanks for coming back to us Alibabe, have you been able to speak to the team or do you need further assistance from here?

Kind Regards,

Steven_L

Hi Steven, 

No not sorted, thought this would have been mentioned when i took out the contract. 

Kind Regards 

Thanks for getting back to us Alibabe.

Sorry to hear you're still having issues with your TV service.  I would like to take a closer look on your behalf. I would like to help you resolve this. I am going to send you a private message. Please look out for the purple envelope in the top right of your screen.

Regards

Lee_R