cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create Series Links in 360

Beanieb
Joining in

I have just switched over to 360 and want to know how to create series links for programmes which are currently not playing, so when the new series starts it automatically starts recording instead of me having to check every day to see if the new series has started.

On TiVo you could search for the programme and select create series link even if the show wasn't currently playing and decide which series you wanted to start recording from and it added it to your "manage series link" page.

Please help as spoke to someone at Virgin who wasn't able to help me as they only knew about creating series links through the guide for current programmes showing.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

The short answer is that you can't.

Fundamentally TiVo/V6 is different to TV360, and TV360 only allows you to set a series link when that programme is in the 14day EPG (TV Guide).

The ability to create series links when programmes are not currently in the EPG, is specific to TiVo/V6.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

1 REPLY 1

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

The short answer is that you can't.

Fundamentally TiVo/V6 is different to TV360, and TV360 only allows you to set a series link when that programme is in the 14day EPG (TV Guide).

The ability to create series links when programmes are not currently in the EPG, is specific to TiVo/V6.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks