cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cost for TV 360 for existing customer with 2 V6 boxes

sounds
Dialled in

Hi,

I find the 360 upgrade a little confusing as an existing customer with 2 V6 boxes.

A while back I was sent an email saying I could have it for free however I wanted to watch a load of recordings on my existing boxes, two weeks later I was ready hit the upgrade link on the email and was told i was too late.

I'm just wondering how much it will cost me now bearing in mind I have Volt Ultimate  Bundle (with 2 V6 boxes)?

thanks in advance

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Tavis75
Super solver

I'd look into the differences between the two systems before changing, it's not an upgrade, it's a change like switching from Apple to Android (or more accurately Apple to Windows ME), the 360 is missing a lot of features that you get on the V6 and offers very little benefit in return. TBH I wouldn't change for free, let alone pay for it.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

2 REPLIES 2

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

I believe the fees to convert, are waived for "Volt" customers.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Tavis75
Super solver

I'd look into the differences between the two systems before changing, it's not an upgrade, it's a change like switching from Apple to Android (or more accurately Apple to Windows ME), the 360 is missing a lot of features that you get on the V6 and offers very little benefit in return. TBH I wouldn't change for free, let alone pay for it.