cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Correct codes/modal numbers

Gmann9116
On our wavelength

Hi all

I'm following EVERY instruction trying to pair the 360 remote with my new Sony A8 TV but it's STEANGE one!!!....

The ONLY button that will not work is the Volume up and Down 

I also have a Harmony Remote that after setting for my Sony is acting the same..... no Volume Control"

But Wait!.....

When in settings/pairing mode & when asked to test Volume they Both work 😳 up & down 🙄!🤯!🤣!.....Not really 🤣!🤯!

The Only remote that Full works is of course the Dedicated Sony A8 Remote 

Save me someone please 🤯!🤯!🤯!

🤜🤣

10 REPLIES 10

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi Gmann9116,

The 360 is compatible with the Harmony Remote - set it up as a Ziggo Mediabox Next

Have you tried Sony AG8?

Also check that One Power is turned on under > Settings > Audio & Video

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Hi

My Harmony & 360 remote connect with the box & tv but the Volume button on both Remotes (After Peering!) does not work 🤯😳

Also 🤜

The my Harmany is connected under Ziggo Media Box & the Volume Still isn't working like the 360 remote 🙄??

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi  again Gmann9116,

Sorry to see you are still having problems.

Press and hold the TV and Rewind button for 10 seconds which will factory reset the TV 360 remote. You could also try removing the batteries and put them back in.

To pair the 360 remote hold down the 'TV' button and '0' button together until the Standby button starts to flash.

You could also try making sure that the Standby Power Consumption under Settings > System  is on Fast Start

Dave
The do's and don'ts.
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

All settings are as You Suggest & All resets have already been applied by myself & virgin

Which is why I'm now steering @ a new boxed 360 setup including a new set top box thats just arrived 😉

Wish me luck 🙄!😳!😉!

👍" please 🤣!!.....

Well the 360 remote volume control is now working correctly with this New 360 Box

Although my Harmony under virgin media 360 does Not work anything 🤔 but under Ziggo setting it will operate everything accept the Volume still 🤯!

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi again Gmann9116,

That's better news, but I'm surprised the Harmony remote isn't working as other threads on the 360 boards suggest it should be working.

Please have a read of the following thread and try the suggestions 360-with-Harmony-remote/ 

crossed-fingers.png

Dave
The do's and don'ts.

Harmany does operate the 360 Except this 🤬 Volume 🤯

But at least 360 box & remote are talking the same language now 😉!🙄!