cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Compliment

Sarahjane46
Joining in

Hi, is there any way to contact virgin media to pass on how pleased i was today with the service i had with a customer service lady who dealt with me with a problem i had with setting up my 360 box? She was an Italian lady, Martine i think her name was, we were on the phone for an hour and 20 mins but she was brilliant, we had a brilliant conversation, bit of a laugh as well and although we never got the problem sorted, she arranged everything for an engineer for next week. She was absolutely lovely and deserves recognition for being so patient!

2 REPLIES 2

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Sarahjane46,

Welcome to our Community Forums! Thank you for your first post, we're happy to have you here! 🙂

Thank you for your feedback, we'll be more than happy to pass it on to the dedicated team. I'm glad to hear that this issue was able to be resolved by arranging a technician appointment! 

Just to ensure that everything went through smoothly, we would love to take a closer look to see if there's anything else we can do to help. In order to do this, I will send you a Private Message. Please keep an eye out for a purple envelope at the top right corner of your Forum page. I will be in touch soon. 🙂

Thank you!

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Sarahjane46,

Thank you for chatting to me via Private Message. I was able to double check that everything is in order on your account.

Please keep us updated on how your appointment goes and let us know if you need any further assistance. We're here to help. 🙂

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs