cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Complaint escalation

Aaron_Talbot
Tuning in

How long should it take for someone to resolve a escalated complaint as I have known a company to take so long to respond and resolve a problem, such bad customer service

17 REPLIES 17

Anonymous
Not applicable

VM are not world renown for the efficiency of their complaints operation.

The VM forum team should be able to have a closer look for you soon.

Keep in mind the ultimate availability of CISAS. 

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

If you're talking about a complaint with an allocated C-number, then VM have 8weeks to resolve or you can escalate to external CISAS-arbitration.

Details are at https://www.virginmedia.com/legal/consumer-complaint-resolution-code-practice 

The forum team can often intervene depending on the nature of the issue (you've not said), but once the complaints team are involved, hands are often tied.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Yes it's a C reference number, C-060622289 - to be exact. The nature of the complaint was due to failure to install when initially planned, the delay was due to Virgin and the Wayleave team and left my entire family with no internet, TV or phone for 3 weeks, their response to resolve and replan the delayed install was awful, they then promised a phone call back and never had a phone call, next thing I know I am told that Virgin have resolved the issue without any discussion with myself which is awful customer service, so I've escalated the issue and would of thought they would be endeavouring to resolve the issue asap but I guess not. So until it's resolved to my satisfaction then the likelihood is I will keep the complaint open

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Read over the CISAS process I linked to in my previous post, there's also details from the other side, here 

The forum team may be along in a day or so and can potentially help - but you've got plenty of material on how to progress this otherwise.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Hi I've read the form thanks and it states about an automatic compensation claim but it doesn't have a form for me to fill in, so how do I fill one on please as I'm confident I am eligible for this, thanks 

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Details of automated compensation are at https://www.virginmedia.com/help/billing-and-payments/automatic-compensation 

Thanks

Hey @Aaron_Talbot,

Welcome back to the community and thanks for taking the time to post.

I can see that the team have been in touch with you, have they been able to resolve your complaint to your satisfaction?

Regards,

Steven_L

Hi, no I have had no one been in touch with myself directly, it states within the policy I can't claim for compensation for at least 8 weeks which is ridiculous. No manager or customer service representative has called me to discuss the poor service given since I joined. I have never known so much incompetence and poor service in my life. I will not close any complaints until I have a full resolution and compensation for the stress and inconvenience caused to myself and family