cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Complaint Manager failed call backs

Cherysg1
Joining in

Had 360 installed on the promise by the door2door sales staff we could fit 4 boxes in separate rooms.
Installer arrived and fitted 2 and  confirmed it was actually possible to instal 6.. (we discussed wiring to rooms 3&4)

After 1st installation finished called to arrange installation of boxes 3&4. Response was NO Sir you may only have 3!!! 
    I requested to speak with technical who confirmed YES you can fit 4. Although I can not do this at the moment until the account is fully set up.. Please call again in 7 days. So I called again in 7 days. “No sir you may only have 3boxes”……. Filed a complaint with a promise of a manager call back within 48hours. They failed to call.    

Am I wrong to believe I was mis sold and further misled. 
Has any body else suffered similar experience. 
 Still on hold today 1h44mins with nobody willing to answer my request to have all the equipment removed from my property

3 REPLIES 3

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @Cherysg1 

A member of the Forum Team should pick this up very shortly.

I'm afraid you've been missold by the agent. The maximum number of TV360 boxes is three.

Info (and screenshot below) from https://www.virginmedia.com/help/tv/virgin-tv-360 

360 boxes360 boxes

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @Cherysg1

Thank you so much for your first post to our community forum and welcome to the team! It's great to have you here. 

I am so sorry to hear that you have faced this issue with your boxes and you have not had the call back you were expecting. 

I'd be happy to take a look into what has happened here and see what we can arrange for you! 

I'll pop you a PM now, please keep an eye out for the purple envelope in the top right corner of your screen alerting you to a new message. 

Thank you. 

Unfortunately not what I was sold. Would not have removed 4 sky boxes to replace with 3 Virgin. It then appears technical dept just told me what I wanted to hear to get me off the phone.