cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cobra: Cyberwar - Missing Episodes

Anonymous
Not applicable

Earlier today, all 6 episodes of Cobra season 2 were available. Now, only the first three are showing. I have V360.

Why does this always happen with VM content/catch up etc?

27 REPLIES 27

Hi, 

Series 2 episodes 4-6 have been removed by Sky due to having some content that would be insensitive after the recent news concerning an MP.

There is no further information on if/when this will be available.

Thanks

Melissa

Hi Melissa

Thank you so much for your prompt reply. Yes I did think how so close to reality Episode 5 was. 
How tragic ☹️ Thoughts and prayers to the MP’s family and friends 🙏🏽

Tai

Episodes 4-6 of the new series have been removed from Sky as well - it is a broadcaster decision on the basis of the news yesterday - for the same reason several programmes were changed on other channels yesterday, including the BBC dropping Have I Got News for You.

The loss of these has nothing to do with the reliability of Virgin's On Demand, and I am sure they will return, just a question of when.

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Just for reference is a reply from viewerR@sky.uk  (Viewer Relations at Sky)

"In light of recent events, Sky has made the decision to remove later  episodes from 4 onwards from the boxset of Cobra: Cyberwar due to sensitive themes, and they will return to the platform at a more appropriate time."

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

...which is not a surprise or unreasonable... BUT....

It's no longer a box-set. The episodes that are available should be either the complete set or just CatchUp episodes for those already broadcast - and Sky then commit to showing the outstanding episodes on linear channels. Anything else is a mess and causes confusion.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Anonymous
Not applicable

I've seen several adverts across live TV today for Cobra: Cyberwar being advertised as 'all episodes available now'. However, still, only the first 3 are showing on V360, plus the 4th episode due to be broadcast on 5th November. I am presuming Sky have now decided to place all 6 episodes back on On Demand... will Virgin be doing the same? I'm keen to finish watching the series.

I'm on the V6 - I assume it is the same on the 360 box - all episodes are back there now.

Thanks for the update Richardr1, glad to hear this has now been resolved.

Rob