cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Clicked on movies by mistake

sarahwilkie
On our wavelength

Hi I just clicked on a movies channel by mistake, how do I find out if its activated and if so how do I cancel it.Thx.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Just so you know, typing on the internet in all capitals is considered shouting. You might want to check your caps lock....

If you've not entered your PIN and the channels still prompt you to subscribe, it's safe to assume you've not added them.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Which channel did you click on? That would be useful to know.

You can't add a premium package just by selecting an unsubscribed channel, you'd need to enter your PIN on an "add this package" page to do that.

The only way to be sure is to contact VM-CS.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

I CLICKED ON SKY PREMIERE,I DIDN'T PUT MY PASS CODE IN,BUT ALL THE PADLOCK SYMBOLS ARE GONE FROM ALL SKY MOVIE CHANNELS,THE CHANNEL NAMES ARE STILL DULL AND IT SAYS PRESS OK TO SUBSCRIBE TO THIS CHANNEL. THX.

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Just so you know, typing on the internet in all capitals is considered shouting. You might want to check your caps lock....

If you've not entered your PIN and the channels still prompt you to subscribe, it's safe to assume you've not added them.