cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Channel Info Not Available

jbhgosox
Joining in

All of the channels on the Guide show "channel info not available". I've tried to reset and unplug my box but nothing changed.  I've also checked my diagnostics and settings and i'm able to connect to the internet without issue. 

7 REPLIES 7

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Can you watch OnDemand programmes or use any streaming services such as YouTube or BBC iPlayer?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

I can watch youtube, but both netflix and the amazon prime app on the tv do not work

Tom_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @jbhgosox thanks for your post here in the Community although I'm sorry to hear of your concerns raised.

It's strange that YouTube on the box is working but the others aren't - I would've thought all weren't working in this situation.

How is your Set Top Box connected to broadband please, is it via ethernet or wifi?

Many thanks

Tom_W

ethernet

Have you tried resetting your hub, also are you using the Virgin hub or your own router with the Virgin hub in modem mode.

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@jbhgosox wrote:

I can watch youtube, but both netflix and the amazon prime app on the tv do not work

Can you just clarify that you are able to watch the YouTube app on your TV360 box, but not other streaming apps on the same box?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Hi @jbhgosox

Are you still having the same issues with the channels? 

If so, could you please try Home > Help & Settings > Settings > Network > Connect to Virgin Media Services now.

Could you also please clarify if you are watching the apps via our set top box or your TV?

Please pop back to us when you can. 

Vikki - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide