cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change series link recordings to other box

Royalbeech
Superfast

Is there a quick way to change the my series links recordings from one box to the another, as I believe one has a failing Hard drive? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Molly_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hey @Royalbeech,

Thanks for you recent posts and apologies for the inconvenience being unable to move your recordings over to the other box.

As with any feedback we receive via forums on how to improve services, I can certainly pass this on the team as a possible feature.

Kind regards,

Molly_G
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

7 REPLIES 7

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi Royalbeech,

Providing both boxes have hard drives you can use the TV GO app to change recording box.

Click on the face icon, then Settings, and scroll down to Recordings.  You can then choose the default box for recording.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Swf
Fibre optic

Yah I just find the program.  Cancel recording and the press record and then advanced  then select the other box.   My box's named up and down. Its very simple and fast to do 

Thanks, but that only set the default on the App, I only use the App to set recordings if I am out and need to set something I forgot was on.

I want to force all series link to change from the box they are on to the other.

OBTW I wouldn't have asked this question if I only had one box with a HD! 

Very time consuming going through looking for all my planned recordings. As you can't just go to the Saved recordings, delete one and re record. 

Could one of the Mods past this would be nice to have to the relevant people. 

A list of the Series links with an edit option.

This was available on Tivo, but I am pritty sure it's not a patterned bit of software, so no reason why this can't be done. 

Molly_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hey @Royalbeech,

Thanks for you recent posts and apologies for the inconvenience being unable to move your recordings over to the other box.

As with any feedback we receive via forums on how to improve services, I can certainly pass this on the team as a possible feature.

Kind regards,

Molly_G
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Thanks