cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Certainly buggy

kirk1690
Superfast

I know knew systems take a wee while to bed in just wondered if anyone else experience these.  I change a channel and it says Switch to Live TV ,but I wasnt watching a recording I already was on live TV then I bring up TV guide I press ok to go to different channel nothing happens ,I just pressed  about four times to get to a sky movie channel .waiting on updates , I'll get used to it eventually but I don't like the new TV guide much preferred the V6 one ..

Please sir can I have some more .

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi kirk1690,

Try shaking the remote lightly next time the 360 freezes changing channels and try again.

I've also seen the notice, "Switch to Live TV " when watching a live channel, but that's usually been when I've either paused it, or rewound the program.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi kirk1690,

Try shaking the remote lightly next time the 360 freezes changing channels and try again.

I've also seen the notice, "Switch to Live TV " when watching a live channel, but that's usually been when I've either paused it, or rewound the program.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

kirk1690
Superfast

I wasn't that sold on the new 360 system for the first few weeks but now I'm up to speed and I really like it  of course a few bugs but it's better than V6 ,everything is connected to each other .😀

That's fantastic news @kirk1690 I am glad you're happier.  And of course as time goes on I am sure we'll roll out improvements to the 360 service that will make you even happier.

Regards

Lee_R