cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Catchup

Notnelnevets
Joining in

Just "upgraded" to 360 & the catchup menu seems very poor. When you search, the old categories like Drama are not there. There are 2 dramas that I was watching on V6 box via catch up that are now not on catchup on 360. Not happy. Any ideas?

3 REPLIES 3

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@Notnelnevets wrote:

Just "upgraded" to 360 & the catchup menu seems very poor. When you search, the old categories like Drama are not there. There are 2 dramas that I was watching on V6 box via catch up that are now not on catchup on 360. Not happy. Any ideas?

Which particular programs? Rights issues change all the time, and some programs are available by searching for the title instead of just using catch up.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Whilst the user interface differs between V6 & 360, the OnDemand content should be identical in most cases.

Do you have any specific examples of programmes you think should be available but aren't?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

The specific progamme was Fearless, I think it was virst shown on ITV in 2017. On v6 we discovered it by going to catchup & the Drama category. There is no Drama category on 360. I searched & still not there. If I go to the ITV app & search I can find it, so at least I can complete watching the series but that will now be with adverts unless I pay £3.99 (I assume monthly) to upgrade. So overall I see 360 as a backwards move. It may be ok if you know what programme you want to watch but no good for browsing & discovering dramas which is something we did a lot of ☹