cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Catchup TV

Dave701
Joining in

Irgun installed yesterday. Tried to watch S2 E2 oh Grace on ITV broadcast on 080322. We have watch E1 S2 via catchup but we cannot see E2. There is no watch icon to click and it won’t record. Suggestions please. 

4 REPLIES 4

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

That programme was broadcast on 8th May (not 8th March) so that's why you can't record it.

It's available via VoD OK here, I'm checking on a V6 but the OnDemand assets should be the same. Is it listed if you navigate via the VoD menus instead of the EPG directly?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Sorry re date knew it was 080522. I have tried via EPG and on demand and it doesn’t work on either.

roy247
Community elder

It's as OP say's on ITV goiing through catchup, but episode 1 is linked to itv HD, episode 2 has itv +1, no watch and you can't record because it's already been broadcast. 

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey @Dave701,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post your issue on the forums.
I'm sorry to hear of your issues with catch up TV, I have just looked into this and can see that the episode is no available, are you able to access and watch episode of Grace now?

Regards,

Steven_L