cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Catch up

1965Wolf
Tuning in

Hallo 

I set a series of programmes to record. Series 1 and 2 were fine. Episodes 1 and 2 of series 3 did not record. I now cannot access episodes 1 and 2 having reset series 3 to record. Even though those episodes are listed under Episodes whenever I click on them it simply says Cancel series recording instead of watch now. 

Am I missing something?

Thanks for any help. 

6 REPLIES 6

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

What's the programme?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

A place to call home

There has been a change to channel numbers recently and I did see on the TV guide a lot of changes to some +1 channel's, there's  a link Here to some info but the date says from December 10 and could be wrong, as well as some channel numbers. Drama HD is now on 130 so you need to set a series link on that channel, it did say on the programme info at the bottom of the page that series links wouldn't be affected. 

Thanks. The real issue now though is that on catch up the two episodes I missed are listed but cannot be accessed. Every time I click on them there is no option to "watch" but only to delete the series recording 

I think you are getting the terminology mixed up here between ' recorded ' and ' catch up ', the series you refer to "A place to call home" isn't available using catch up. If you have gone to Recordings and are looking at the episodes listed there as you said in your first post episodes 1 + 2 didn't record that is why you don't have a Watch option, only the option to delete the series but as long as the series link is still active if those episodes get repeated again they will then be recorded.

Thanks for clarifyingv