cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Catch up

Ejcor4
Joining in

The handmaids tale from last night does not appear on catch up search or lists. Why?

9 REPLIES 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

It shows for me on V360 🧐

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

I can't see any C4 VoD from yesterday, which suggests C4/VM may have a delay somewhere. If it's not uploaded by tomorrow, then it'll be worth checking.

The (limited) non-football programming on ITV & C5 yesterday seems to be ok.

I'd always recommend recording programmes if you know you're going to want to watch them.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Ernie_C
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Not a problem on my TV 360.

Go to last night’s episode in the backward Guide.

Press OK.

Press OK.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

It's still not there. It's a waste of time having a service that does not work. I watched it on the internet instead, but shouldn't have to. I can't afford to keep my tv on standby to record programs. Gas and electricity is too expensive, so I don't use that option anymore. I do know that it's an option. The point is, why provide a service that clearly doesmt work. It's the only program I really watch at the moment. I've noticed similar questions on here. Virgin should do something about these issues but thank you for your reply.

Thanks for coming back to us @Ejcor4.

Are you turning your box off at the wall socket at night or when not using the service? if you are doing that it could be an issue with the box not updating correctly.

I will also report the issues to our team about the episodes not being available for you.

Regards,

Steven_L

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@Steven_L 

You might want to compare notes with @Lisa_CC who raised these VoD faults on Sunday.

Thanks for the heads up @japitts, I will check with her right now.

Regards,

Steven_L

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Edit: Sorry, I'm getting my threads a bit mixed up here...

Lisa raised a couple of ITV-specific issues on Sunday. This thread seems to be about C4 issues from a week ago which, as far as I know, are long-since resolved.

You've not @japitts, she did raise an issue for on demand content over the weekend with Manifest, Love island and Jersey Shore.

Thanks

Steven_L