Menu
Jaunty
Dialled in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Catch up not available form guide?

My wife is hating 360. You search for a programme and get a million results! Series links are a nightmare!

More pressing is she wants to watch Wednesday’s Coronation St but it is not available on 360 catch up from the guide today Friday at 9.15pm? On TiVo it would have been. So - I am aware you can go in the ITV App will show her how - but why should you need to? Isn’t paying Virgin money supposed to make things easier, not harder? Haha  

0 Kudos
Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Catch up not available form guide?

I don't have the 360 version but I understand the voice control is supposed to be comprehensive.  Have you tried the voice option with 'play Wednesday's coronation Street'?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
BenMcr
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Unfortunately I think it's an issue with the Coronation Street episodes on the On Demand system, it's not a specific 360 problem.

Monday's episode works from the Guide.

Wednesday's episode is there but has been given the wrong episode number so isn't linked in the Guide. It is however available if you go to All Episodes > Series 2020 > Episode 223 (Wednesday's episode is showing as Episode 222 in the Guide)

Friday's episode isn't in Catch Up yet, whereas both Emmerdale before it and Midsommer Murders after it are available and working.

As the 360 shares uses the same On Demand content as the V6 and TiVo boxes, I'd expect the same issues exist there.

I work for Virgin Media - but all opinions posted here are my own
0 Kudos
Jaunty
Dialled in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for taking the time to reply appreciate it 👍

0 Kudos