cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cant watch box sets we are subscribed to

Bripem
Tuning in

Hi,

We are trying to watch a box set on demand for a channel we are subscribed to. All the episodes are there but on episode 1 when we click to watch says subscribe rather than watch. All the following episodes we can watch but obviously we need to see the first episode before we watch the rest. I have tried all the options on other channels and episode 1 is either missing or has subscribe. So we are currently unable to watch the program because of this. 

I have tried turning the box off for 5 minutes then switched it back on and it does exactly the same thing. 

Any ideas would be appreciated otherwise I'm going to have to call Virgin which can be a hassle in itself. 

Thanks, 

Brian

15 REPLIES 15

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

In that case, the scenario of individual episodes flagging as "subscribe to watch" has usually been resolved in previous cases, after VM intervention. Wait around here a few days and the staff team should pickup.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Well I'm out of ideas. 

Thanks for trying guys, your help is appreciated but I agree, VM need to look at this one. 

roy247
Community elder

Update the thread when you get it fixed.

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Bripem

Thank you for reaching out to us here on the Community. 

I am very sorry to hear you are experiencing issues with accessing the first episode of box set, I appreciate this must be frustrating.  

I would like to take a look at your account and potentially make some adjustments in an attempt to resolve this. To do this I will just need to pop you over a private message to grab some details. This message will be available via the purple envelope on the top right of this page. 

Speak soon, 

Nat

This issue is now resolved. Nat did some magic and all works fine now.

Thank you to everyone for your help.

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Bripem,

Thank you for your time today on private message. 
I am very happy that we have been able to get this matter resolved for you.
Please do get back in touch if we can assist in the future.

Thanks, 

Nat