cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can’t watch recordings on 360 mini box

abutters
Joining in

Hello,

We had 360 main and mini box installed a couple of weeks ago and when we try and watch recordings on the mini box it says “oops we couldn’t connect to *main box* please try again. Has done this since it was installed. 

I’ve restarted both boxes, factory reset both boxes multiple times, doesn’t change. They’re both connected via Ethernet and connect to the internet, stream apps fine etc. 

Help!

6 REPLIES 6

ozsat
Superstar

Are they connected to the VM Superhub or your own router? And are you using a TP-Link type device?

==================================
1.2Gb/100Mb in Oxford (area 31) using SH5

It’s connected to the VM hub 4, previously used my own router but switched back to the VM one to rule that out

You need to have the main box set to fast start or active start, if the main box is set to eco and in standby the mini box can't wake it up.

Thank you for that; both boxes are set to fast start

Hi @abutters, thanks a lot for your post although I'm sorry to hear of your concerns.

It's a little unclear if things have been resolved for you after being advised to set both boxes to fast start, you had advised thanks to @ozsat and @roy247 but I don't know if that's just an appreciation for their post to you or things have actually been resolved!
Please let us know if you still need further help.

Many thanks

Tom_W

Hi Tom,

I was just appreciating the responses I’m afraid, issue still not resolved