cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can’t scroll in saved recordings

Sarahfiz
Joining in

I can’t seem to scroll down my saved recordings when I go into the see all bit. It’s just started happening so I can’t watch some of my recordings. Can anyone help. Thank you 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @Sarahfiz thanks for posting and welcome to our community.

Sorry for the delay in this response.  I am pleased to see that you've resolved your issue with being able to view your saved recordings. Remember if you ever need assistance in the future, our fantastic community and forum team are always willing to lend a hand.

Regards

Lee_R

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

7 REPLIES 7

roy247
Community elder

I had a similar problem on the TV guide, tried restarting the box, turning power off and on, needed to do a factory reset to fix it.

Factory reset sounds bad but doesn't delete recordings, just press 1, you will have to sign in to netflix etc.

Ok thank you I’ll give it a go. When you say press 1, is that all you do?  Sorry if I sound a bit clueless!

Press the Home button, go to Settings, System, Factory reset will give you the option to keep your recordings or delete everything, option 1 is to keep your recordings and series links.

Oh right thank you. I’m new to virgin only had it put in last week!  

Let me know if that fixes it.

Hi. I did the factory reset and it fixed the problem. Thank you for your help 

Hi @Sarahfiz thanks for posting and welcome to our community.

Sorry for the delay in this response.  I am pleased to see that you've resolved your issue with being able to view your saved recordings. Remember if you ever need assistance in the future, our fantastic community and forum team are always willing to lend a hand.

Regards

Lee_R