Menu
BaylinWright
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Can’t order new Virgin 360

Hi all, 

Ive just been on the Virgin website and tried to order the new Virgin 360 box but every time I click ‘Get your Virgin TV 360 upgrade’ it takes me to a page that says ‘Oops! Something went wrong. Sorry, we’re unable to change your package online.’ It seems to be every time I try to change my package online any ideas?

0 Kudos
TouchingCloth
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Can’t order new Virgin 360

Hi, I followed yhe same link as an exsisting customer when it was working and it takes you to a page that says its only available if you have the oomph bundle. If you proceed it then says you have to contact them via live chat or call. Live chat left me hanging for 45 mins so I decided to call. The number given would hang up immediately, so I clalled via my mobile. I was on hold for 54mins 38's befor it rang and as the call was immediately hung up. Thankfully im working from home so tried again and fter numerous immediate hang ups I left it on playing music for 1 hour 10 mins and finally got though. 

I was trying to get it for the same price as new customers but was unable to, asked if I was still eligable for mares rate and thats obviously handled by a different department.  Duely transfered that disconnected too.

Fortunately the next retry only took 45 mins to get through.  

If you have read this far.... don't bother... its not a patch on TiVo yet apart from finding a chanel via voice control. 

0 Kudos
BaylinWright
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Okay thank you, would the new remote work on my existing v6 box anyway? Couldn’t I just order that 🤣🤣 sounds stupid but I only want the voice option 😳

0 Kudos
markdyer72
Superfast
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Unfortunately the voice control will only work on the 360 platform, so if you want voice control, as I did, then you will have to upgrade/downgrade (however you look at it 😀)   The voice control and hdmi-cec was a no brainier for me upgrading, I can handle deleting re-run recordings as I don’t record that much anyway and what I do record I know when it’s on so know if it’s a repeat.   Hopefully this will be fixed sooner rather than later, by the time I come to renew contract anyway, as if not I will certainly be moving back to sky....

0 Kudos