cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't find hard drive

BeeVee
On our wavelength

Error code CS6002.

Have had lots of problems since switching from V6 to TV360, formatted disk a few times, lots of failed recordings, all Apps disappear.

This is now the latest problem...Can't find hard drive. Unable to record anything.

Any help would be appreciated.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

roy247
Community elder

Hi BeeVee,

Sounds like you will need your box replacing, a quick test of the hard drive is to try pausing some live TV and then see if it plays without any problems.

The quickest way to get this sorted would be to call 150 from your Virgin phone, mobile or landline, or 0345 454 1111 from any other phone and report a fault or wait for a member of the forum team to pick this up which could be 2 to 3 day's.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

5 REPLIES 5

roy247
Community elder

Hi BeeVee,

Sounds like you will need your box replacing, a quick test of the hard drive is to try pausing some live TV and then see if it plays without any problems.

The quickest way to get this sorted would be to call 150 from your Virgin phone, mobile or landline, or 0345 454 1111 from any other phone and report a fault or wait for a member of the forum team to pick this up which could be 2 to 3 day's.

BeeVee
On our wavelength

Thanks Roy, says unable to pause or watch recordings.

Looks like it's a dead hard drive 😞

roy247
Community elder

Hi BeeVee,

I would try phoning to report a fault, it can be a bit tedious at times but should get you a quicker response, unless one of the forum team picks this up today. 🤞

Hi BeeVee,

Thank you for your post. I'm sorry to hear you've been having trouble with your TV box recently.

I do agree with roy247 - I think it's best that we rearrange for a replacement box to be sent out to you as it sounds like it may be faulty.

I'm going to pop you over a private message now so I can look into his for you. 

Beth

BeeVee
On our wavelength

Replacement box installed by engineer Chris today, and Beth saw the broadband power levels were wrong and Chris also fixed that.

All sorted after your help Beth, thanks to all the team.