cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CS3400 Code

grahams
Tuning in

Hello All,

Well, I thought all the issues had settled down but, here we go again...

I now have a new code that has just appeared which is cs3400. Some of the things that have been recorded etc cannot be viewed and instead of the image of the actual program in the box, (when going through the recordings menu) all you can see is an image of a monitor. The programs that won't play have a continual circling image.

Any info is much appreciated once again.

Regards,

Graham.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi Graham,

Sorry to see you are having problems with your 360.

It's possible the fault is caused by a service interruption. Have you looked at Check service status at the top of the page? 

If nothing is showing  you could also try the  Service Status number  0800 561 0061.  This often gives details of more local issues down to postcode level.

CS3400 can also be due to a problem updating the 360 software or with the internet connection, causing you to lose service. I would also expect to see issues with the Catch Up services if it's due to the internet connection.

To fix this, first check your cables are properly connected between your TV, the Hub and the 360 box. After checking your cables, turn both the Hub and TV box off and on again.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

2 REPLIES 2

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi Graham,

Sorry to see you are having problems with your 360.

It's possible the fault is caused by a service interruption. Have you looked at Check service status at the top of the page? 

If nothing is showing  you could also try the  Service Status number  0800 561 0061.  This often gives details of more local issues down to postcode level.

CS3400 can also be due to a problem updating the 360 software or with the internet connection, causing you to lose service. I would also expect to see issues with the Catch Up services if it's due to the internet connection.

To fix this, first check your cables are properly connected between your TV, the Hub and the 360 box. After checking your cables, turn both the Hub and TV box off and on again.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Hi Dave,

Thanks for the advice. After switching on/off once again, things seem to have righted themselves once more...

Thanks very much,

Graham.