cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CS2400 error

Redfly
Joining in

I've had an issue with BBC1 and BBC2 for weeks. An App not accessible error appears with a CS2400 error. I habe tried restarting the box. I have also contacted virgin and was given a 5 day resolution time but this has elapsed and its still not resolved. 

What is going on here and how can I get it resolved? The people I spoke to at virgin don't seem to have an idea what is going on, but checking these forums its doesn't look like an isolated issue.

Thanks 

22 REPLIES 22

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @Redfly 

The error is still being investigated see <<< this post >>> 

It mainly affects BBC channels - there is a workaround.

You can force the BBC  channel to play without the pop up reappearing if you hit the back button on the 360 remote when the error message appears, and then press pause and play 

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Robert_P
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello Redfly

We're sorry to hear of the BBC issues experienced and the frustration this has caused, we appreciate you taking the time to raise this via the forums and welcome to the community.

As newapollo has advised this is a known issue we're working on to resolve as quickly as possible, please try the 'work around' offered and let us know if this helps.

Rob

Thanks for the reply. I have been using the work around but it isn't really a long term solution (and I have had to do this since reading about it on the forums here weeks ago). Does anyone have an idea when is this likely to be fixed? 

Hi @Redfly 

We don't have a set timeframe but as soon as the issue is resolved, we will update the thread. 

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

This issue has still not be resolved for anyone wondering.

Hi @Redfly 

Apologies, this is something we're continuing working on fixing asap.

Best wishes.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

Still happening, was seeing this error every 30 seconds or so on Tuesday this week. Made watching any BBC programs impossible. Now it's back to 2 or 3 each evening.
JohnD
Strangely strange yet oddly normal.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Doudar,

Apologies that this issue is impacting you as well. Our team is still working on resolving this issue. 

We do apologise that this is still ongoing. We'll update the thread as soon as we have an update on this.

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

This CS2400 error shows on my BBC channels now. I phoned up and was told it would be fixed 25 May. That deadline has expired and still get the error. Needs resolving